Host a Large Workshop (25 persons & up)
$ 90-120 / hour (depending on group size)
1. Learn about the Circle process (e.g. speaker presentations, talks, professional development learning opportunities, etc.)
2. Host a creative facilitation workshop. A variety of group process designs and methods will be utilized to focus on group needs & vision.
Creative Facilitation Workshops are ideal for:
"Forming, Storming, Norming & Conforming"
* New groups forming & learning how to work together
* Brainstorming & the pulling together of diverse ideas - envisioning group projects/events
* Dealing with issues that have become barriers to moving forward with decision-making or project undertaking
* Addressing group 'elephants in the room', conflict-resolution & problem-solving
* Strategic planning of projects/events or important changes that need to be made
* Relationship-building for successful group collaboration and team work
* Focusing on 'relationships' and 'community-building' between individuals
* "Checking-in" with each other & creating space for everyone to be seen and heard
* Reflecting on what's past, addressing the now, and envisioning a 'healthy' future
* Connecting to self & others - getting away from the 'do, do, do' and learning how to 'be' with each other
To Book: Contact email@example.com or call 604-703-0341 to discuss the possibilities!
See also "Host a Large Group Workshop" form.
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.